- Drain the tofu and pat dry with kitchen paper. Cut into bite-sized pieces and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a non-stick wok. Lightly spray with oil and add the tofu. Stir-fry quickly over a high heat, stirring until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the shallots and peppers to the wok and stir-fry over a high heat. Add the ginger, baby corn, carrots and mangetout, stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the beansprouts and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Fold in the noodles and soy sauce until heated through. Return the tofu to the work and stir well. Serve immediately.
- For extra flavour, add one or two crushed garlic cloves or 1 tsp Chinese 5 Spice powder.
- You could use 200g chicken, turkey or lean pork in place of tofu.
- Use rice to make this recipe gluten-free.