- Preheat the oven to 200oC/ gas 6. Add the olive oil to the pan with the onion and cook for 2 minutes. Next, add the peppers and mushrooms, and stir regularly for 7–8 minutes, making sure they are evenly cooked.
- Add the basil, oregano, garlic, a grind of black pepper, the sun-dried and fresh tomatoes. Mix well, bring to the boil, then turn down the heat, put a lid on and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Place the naan breads onto a baking tray and spread the vegetables and mozzarella cheese evenly over the top. Bake in the oven for around 8–10 minutes (until the cheese has melted and the edges of the naan are lightly browned).
- Sprinkle with fresh basil leaves and black pepper before serving.
- By cooking your vegetables first, you can get far more onto your pizza. This makes for a healthier and tastier meal.
- You can keep a couple of naan breads in the freezer and use different combinations of vegetables - even leftovers. If you don't have reduced-fat mozzarella, a reduced-fat Cheddar cheese works well.
- Freezing instructions: Freeze in greaseproof paper. Defrost for 1 hour then bake as normal.