- Warm the tortilla in a dry frying pan for 1 minute each side (this makes it more pliable). Next, put it on a board and spread the hummus over the bottom left-hand quarter, leaving a 2cm-margin at the
- edges of the wrap.
- Spread the cream cheese and hazelnut and chocolate spread over the right-hand bottom quarter, again leaving a 2cm-margin at the edges of the wrap.
- Place the carrot, onion, yellow pepper, alfalfa and lettuce on top of the hummus, and the banana and strawberry on top of the cream cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly from the bottom up, tucking in the sides when you get a third of the way up.
- Wrap in greaseproof paper or foil and twist the ends. Mark the savoury end by cutting a few nicks in the greaseproof paper (or foil).
- Chocolate spread tastes delicious, but is high in fat, sugar and calories. It's also very moreish, so it's best used sparingly as a treat. This wrap will taste just as good without the spread.
- Wholemeal tortilla keeps you feeling fuller longer and wholegrains are beneficial for heart and gut health.
- Wholemeal tortillas are a handy store cupboard item. They make a good super-thin pizza base.