- Add the oil to a pan. Add the beef and cook for 4–5 minutes over a high heat, stirring regularly. Stir in the chilli flakes, garlic and ginger.
- Next, add the red pepper, stirring for 2–3 minutes, followed by the baby sweetcorn. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add the beansprouts and spring onions, mix well for 1 minute and remove from the heat. Allow to cool.
- For the dressing, add the cucumber, coriander, lime juice and soy sauce to a small bowl.
- Add the dressing to the noodles and mix in well. Next, add the cooled beef mixture, mix together and serve.