Type 1 Tasters is a brand new cookery based event, designed specifically for 18-30 year old's with Type 1 diabetes.
You may have just been diagnosed, lived with Type 1 for years, recently moved into your own place or heading off to Uni soon.
Or maybe you just want some tips and support to keep on going with your diabetes management.
- Sign up with a £5 deposit, refunded post-event
- 4-hour event
- London - Saturday 17 November, 4pm - 8pm
Central Street Cookery School, St. Luke's Community Centre, 90 Central Street, EC1V 8AJ
This event will cover key topics in bite-size sessions
- The main part of the day will be taking part in a cooking session, designed to give you lots of new meal inspiration and useful advice around carb counting.
- There will also be plenty of time to get information and top tips around living with Type 1 diabetes and managing it. Ask any questions you might have, and get answers from our dietitian or other young adults living with Type 1.
- Everyone will have time to sit down together and have a drink while enjoying the food made in the cookery class.
Please note: We want to ensure we can cater for as many people as possible. If you suffer from any severe allergies (for example to nuts or wheat flour) which would prevent you from being in the same area as these allergens, please get in touch with us before you register.
Contact us on 0345 123 2399 or email the events team - firstname.lastname@example.org
We are holding the event this year in
London - Saturday 17 November (4pm - 8pm)
Places are limited, so to guarantee your place we ask for a £5 deposit which will be refundable the week after you attend the event.