Welcome to the London Community Fundraising page.
Whether you want to run a marathon, hold a cake sale or jump out of a plane, there are many ways you can help us to raise vital funds and awareness. This will help us improve the lives of people with diabetes, and work towards a future where diabetes can do no harm. Search below and sign up for events taking place in London and beyond.
Scratching your head for fundraising ideas? Need some balloons and stickers to help promote your event? Thinking of hosting a Zoom quiz or games night? We have lots of hints, tips and fundraising materials to help support your fundraising.
Start your fundraising now
Do you have a fundraising story to share? We would love to hear from you - complete our online form to tell us more about you and how you've been fundraising for us. You can also read stories from amazing fundraisers just like you, to help you get new ideas and feel inspired.
Get in touch with the team
Whether you need balloons, t-shirts, collection tins or support with your fundraising, Stephen and Teresa would love to hear from you. Please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Swim22 - until 22 October 2021
- One Million Step Challenge - until 1 October 2021
- Bath Half Marathon - 5 September 2021
- Brighton Marathon - 12 September 2021
- Great North Run - 12 September 2021
- London to Brighton Bike Ride - 12 September 2021
- Tough Mudder (South London) - 18 & 19 September 2021
- Great Manchester Run - 26 September 2021
- London Marathon - 3 October 2021
- Tough Mudder (City London) - 8 & 9 October 2021