Welcome to the London Community Fundraising page.
Whether you want to run a marathon, hold a cake sale or jump out of a plane, there are many ways you can help us to raise vital funds and awareness. Thiswill help us improve the lives of people with diabetes, and work towards a future where diabetes can do no harm. Search below and sign up for events taking place in London and beyond.
Scratching your head for fundraising ideas? Need some balloons and stickers to help promote your event? Thinking of hosting a Zoom quiz or games night? We have lots of hints, tips and fundraising materials to help support your fundraising.
Start your fundraising now
Do you have a fundraising story to share? We would love to hear from you - complete our online form to tell us more about you and how you've been fundraising for us. You can also read stories from amazing fundraisers just like you, to help you get new ideas and feel inspired.
Get in touch with the team
Whether you need balloons, t-shirts or collection tins or support with your fundraising we would love to hear from you. Contact us individually, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01372 720 148.
- Fakeaway Feb - 1 - 28 February 2021
- UK Wide Cycle Ride - 1 April 2021
- Tough Mudder (North London) - 9 & 10 April 2021
- Royal Parks Half Marathon - 11 April 2021
- Swim22 - 22 April - 22 July 2021
- Tough Mudder (West London) - 15 & 16 May 2021
- Edinburgh Marathon - 30 May 2021
- Swansea Half Marathon - 13 June 2021
- One Million Step Challenge - 1 July 2021 - 1 October 2021
- Bath Half Marathon - 5 September 2021
- Brighton Marathon - 12 September 2021
- Great North Run - 12 September 2021
- London to Brighton Bike Ride - 12 September 2021
- Tough Mudder (South London) - 18 & 19 September 2021
- Great Manchester Run - 26 September 2021
- London Marathon - 3 October 2021
- Tough Mudder (City London) - 8 & 9 October 2021