Could you donate your time to raise awareness of diabetes?
We need your help make a difference to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in London living with diabetes. Diabetes UK London offers fundraising and volunteering opportunities to suit you.
We have a variety of volunteer roles to suit many interests and a variety of skills and backgrounds.
- Join the Speaker Scheme and give awareness talks and share information with the people
- Join us as a Peer Support Facilitator to help people understand more about their condition and to reduce feelings of isolation
- Become a Community Champion to help raise awareness of diabetes and promote healthy lifestyles to people in diverse communities.
- Raise awareness of diabetes as an event volunteer by helping out at health awareness events
- Join one of our local groups or start your own. Most meet monthly and give individuals the opportunity to get support for their diabetes, fundraise, hear talks from external speakers and much more
- Campaign through Diabetes Voices
- Attend training and networking events to develop your skills for your volunteer role and meet like-minded and passionate volunteers
… and much more.
If you would like to make a difference, get involved, receive further details or have any questions then please email email@example.com