Could you donate your time to raise awareness of diabetes?
We need your help make a difference to the lives of hundreds of thousands of people in London living with diabetes. Diabetes UK London offers fundraising and volunteering opportunities to suit you.
We have a variety of volunteer roles to suit many interests and a variety of skills and backgrounds.
- Raise awareness of diabetes as an event volunteer through helping out at our roadshows and other health awareness events.
- Participate in the Speaker Schemeby delivering awareness talks and sharing information with the public.
- Become a Community Champion and raise awareness of diabetes and promote healthy lifestyles to people in diverse communities.
- Join one of our local groups or start your own. Most meet monthly and give individuals the opportunity to get support for their diabetes, fundraise, hear talks from external speakers and much more.
- Campaign through Diabetes Voices or promote your personal story through being a media volunteer.
- Give your time as an office volunteer and be involved in organising events, providing admin support, researching and gathering information or supporting our Helpline team.
- Attend training and networking events to develop your skills for your volunteer role and meet like-minded and passionate volunteers.
… and much more.
If you would like to make a difference, get involved, receive further details or have any questions then please contact us to find out more.