Here is the full listing of Diabetes UK Local Groups for Wales. To find your nearest, search the list or use the postcode search.
Adjusting to the knowledge that you or a member of your family has diabetes takes time and it is often helpful to meet other people who live with diabetes and have been through a similar situation.
The Local Groups across Wales are run voluntarily by people living with diabetes. These groups can offer you local information and support and the opportunity to meet other people who live with diabetes.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or (029) 2066 8276 for contact details of the Local Groups if no website is shown.
Local groups for people living with diabetes
- Vale of Glamorgan
Local groups for families and young people living with diabetes
- Cardiff Family Group - Type 1 Of Us
- Glan Clwyd Family Group
- Gwent Type 1 Parents - Dia-beat-ing It
- Bridgend/Neath/Port Talbot Family Group - Type-1-derful
- North Cwm Taf Family Group - Diabetic Dragons
- North West Wales Family Group
- Pembrokeshire Family Group
- Rhondda Kids Group
- Swansea Family Group - Candy Free Kids
- Wrexham Family Groups - Tots to Teens