CSG 7 aims to improve our understanding of diabetes in children and young adults. This is a joint CSG with the British Society for Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes (BSPED) and the National Institute for Health Research Clinical Research Network (NIHR CRN). It will consider all aspects of diabetes in children and young adults.
If you would like to share your views with CSG 7 on where research into children’s diabetes should be focussed, please get in touch: email@example.com.
CSGs are bringing together researchers, healthcare professionals and people with diabetes to create a roadmap for new research.
- Peter Davies, Lay member, Surrey
- Sophie Lane, Lay member, Hertfordshire
- Emma Malcolmson, Lay member, Glasgow
- Katie Trigg, Lay member, Hertfordshire
- Dr Hasan Basarir, Health Economist, RTI Solutions
- Sara Bennett, Paediatric Research Nurse, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Jo Blair, Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist, Alder Hey Children's NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Fiona Campbell, Consultant Paediatric Diabetologist, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Professor David Dunger, Professor of Paediatrics, University of Cambridge
- Professor John Gregory, Professor in Paediatric Endocrinology; Honorary Consultant, Cardiff University
- Dr May Ng, Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist, Southport & Ormskirk NHS Trust
- Dr Vijith Puthi, Consultant Paediatrician, North West Anglia NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Tabitha Randell, Consultant in Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes, Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust
- Chelsea Slough, Paediatric Diabetes Dietitian, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Angela Waktare, Paediatric Endocrine Nurse Specialist, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Dr Christina Wei, Honorary Senior Lecturer; Consultant in Paediatric Endocrinology, St George’s University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust