3 days. 3,000 delegates. Our eight-track programme is packed with events from lectures to hands-on workshops, all based on the latest diabetes research. So you’ll leave with the diabetes knowledge you need to provide the best care for your patients.
- 3,000 delegates: unrivalled opportunities to network with peers, colleagues, and specialists from all over the world.
- Eight-track programme designed by healthcare professionals that spans disciplines from primary to secondary care, podiatry, paediatrics and dietetics.
- Six keynote lectures: the latest research and understanding about diabetes treatment and care from some of the world’s leading specialists.
- 11 professional interest group meetings: the latest updates for your profession for consultants, trainees, dietitians, DSNs, primary care, podiatrists, pediatricians, research nurses, psychologists, pharmacists, midwives and eye specialists.
- Over 90 posters ranging from basic science, clinical science, education, to clinical care management, healthcare delivery and psychological care.
- Nine hands-on workshops covering topics including: counting carbs and cals, having difficult conversations, and exercise and Type 1 diabetes.
Diabetes UK Professional Conference is CPD-accredited too, so you’ll get professional recognition for what you’ve learnt.
93 per cent of healthcare professionals who came to Diabetes UK Professional Conference last year learnt things that were new to them.
"The most valued annual conference in diabetes practice."
2017 conference delegate
If you have any queries relating to the Diabetes UK Professional Conference get in touch with the Events team:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0345 123 2399 and ask to speak to the Events team