We pride ourselves on creating a conference for everyone involved in diabetes care. That's why our eight track programme contains sessions for a wide range of professions including: primary care, secondary care, podiatry, paediatrics, dietetics and many more.
This year's programme includes:
- Plenary sessions on cardiovascular risk reduction in diabetes, accurately diagnosing diabetes and sleep - are your patients getting enough?
- Sessions for all healthcare professions involved in diabetes care. Highlights include: technology for primary care, clinical trials updates, diabetes management of South Asian people, Type 2 diabetes in children, closed loop insulin delivery systems, gastrointestinal disease and diabetes and many more.
- The return of the Diabetic Medicine Symposia, this year with a focus on diabetes and pregnancy.
- Named Lectures: highly respected and prestigious lectures presented by professionals at the top of their field
- The latest hot topics
- Workshop track: practical sessions covering subjects including counting carbs and cals, having difficult conversations, and exercise and Type 1 diabetes.
- Symposia and oral sessions: invited speakers and oral abstract presenters give talks related to topics such as basic science, clinical science, education, clinical care management, healthcare delivery, psychological care
- Posters: available to view throughout the conference with facilitated poster sessions as well as allocated sessions to meet the abstract authors.