Join us for the Brighton Marathon to be part of one of the most exciting running events in the country, and run towards a future where diabetes can do no harm.
The 2021 Brighton Marathon will be taking place on Sunday 18th April 2021.
The Brighton Marathon is one of the UK's favourite 26.2 milers. Being only an hour away from London by train, having a stunning backdrop of the sea, and taking place in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year.
Our Team Goodies for everyone to enjoy
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and marathon training plans.
- Your own personalised Diabetes UK technical running vest.
- Free 'Crazy Hair' and 'Bang bang sticks'.
- Lots of support from our Cheer Squad along the route.
- Exclusive access to our Facebook group for you and your fellow team members.
Purchase a charity place with us and join the best team around. With a reduced registration fee and a £500 minimum sponsorship, we will be there to support you every step of the way. Join the team today!
Have you bought a place directly from the Brighton Marathon race organiser? If so, you can still enjoy all of the benefits of being part of our team, without having a minimum sponsorship target.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have. Contact our Fundraising Events team on 0345 123 2399 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.