Join us for the Brighton Marathon in 2019 to be part of one of the most exciting running events in the country, and run towards a future where diabetes can do no harm.
The Brighton Marathon is one of the UK's favourite 26.2 milers. Only an hour away from London by train and with a stunning backdrop of the sea in one of the country's most vibrant cities, the race gets bigger and better every year.
Our Team Goodies for everyone to enjoy
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates.
- An invite to our marathon training day.
- Your own personalised Diabetes UK technical running vest.
- Free 'Crazy Hair' and 'Bang bang sticks'.
- Lots of support from our Cheer Squad along the route.
- Exclusive access to our Facebook group for you and your fellow team members.
Have you bought a place directly from the Brighton Marathon race organiser? If so, you can still enjoy all of the benefits of being part of our team, without having a minimum sponsorship target.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have. Contact our Fundraising Events team on 0345 123 2399 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.