Join 5,000 fellow London Bridgers on 29 September as we walk 10 miles to fight for a world where diabetes can do no harm
- Sunday 29 September 2019
- A 10 mile walk starting in Battersea Park and finishing in Potters Fields Park
- Registration fee: £5
- Children under 18 walk for free.
- You must be 18 or over to register, children are very welcome to join in with a parent or guardian but can't formally register.
- There's no minimum sponsorship, but if we all aim for £120 we can make a huge difference.
What will you get?
- A welcome pack and support from our London Bridges Challenge team.
- 2019 London Bridges Challenge T-shirt
- On the day guide
- Refreshments and snacks on the day
- A medal
- The official title of 'Diabetes UK London Bridger'.
Challenge yourself to complete this 10 mile walk for Diabetes UK.
If you have any questions about the event or need any support with your fundraising we want to help. You can call us on 0345 123 2399 or email us at email@example.com.