- Mix together the yogurt and horseradish sauce and reserve.
- In a bowl or on a platter, jumble together the lettuce, tomato and cucumber and set aside.
- Mix together the cornflour and paprika and toss the beef in the mixture to fully coat the meat.
- Spray the oil onto a pan and put over a medium heat. When hot, add the beef and cook for
- 2-3 minutes, stirring regularly. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the onions and red pepper to the pan, cook for 3 minutes then drizzle with lemon juice. Mix well and spoon over the salad, top with the beef and blobs of yogurt sauce. Serve immediately.
- This works well with strips of chicken, pork or turkey. Great with rice or rice noodles.
- You could use ether Dijon or wholegrain mustard rather than horseradish.
- For a vegetarian alternative, use a combination of tofu and oyster mushrooms in place of beef.