- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan or wok. Trim any fat from the steak, cut into thin strips and add to the pan.
- Stir-fry for 1–2 minutes to seal, add the garlic, peppers, broccoli florets and spring onions, along with 2 tbsp water.
- Stir fry for 3 minutes, add the pak choi, water chestnuts and oyster sauce. Allow to heat through thoroughly and serve immediately.
- You could use lean pork or chicken in place of beef.
- For a veggie version, use firm tofu cut into strips. Fry for 3–4 mins each side then remove from the pan, cook the rest of the ingredients, add the tofu back, mix well and serve.