22 November 2017
99 City Road Conference Centre, London
This conference run by Salford Professional Development, University of Salford, Manchester, will bring together leading experts from across the health sector to provide unique insights into the challenges and opportunities posed by the proposed changes to the NHS and what this means in practice.
Key themes of the day:
- Understand the implication of both the NHS Five Year Forward View and the General Practice Forward View and how they will shape the future of primary care
- Develop strategies to prevent GP surgeries from being overwhelmed by demographic changes
- Anticipate the challenges of a seven day NHS and what it will mean for your GP surgery
- Assess the ongoing impact of Clinical Commissioning Groups
- How new technologies can be used to make surgeries more efficient
- Nadra Ahmed OBE, Chair, National Care Association
- Professor Martin Vernon, National Clinical Director for Older People and Person Centred Integrated Care at NHS England
- Professor Mona Bafadhel, Associate Professor, NIHR post-doctoral Fellow, Senior Clinical Lecturer in Respiratory Medicine
- James Kingsland, President, National Association of Primary Care
- Jonathan Behr, GP and Chief Medical, Vision: improving patient care
- Amy Rylance, Head of Healthcare Professional Engagement, Diabetes UK
For more information, visit the conference website.
For complimentary places to the conference please email James at email@example.com with your name, job role, and email.