Professional membership of Diabetes UK can make your job easier if you support patients with diabetes or are involved in diabetes research.
You can join online, or bycalling us.
Your professional membership of Diabetes UK can be key to staying up to date on best practice, care, delivery, new treatments and the latest news on diabetes research findings. It means you'll support people with diabetes more effectively and be in better control of the increasing caseload.
Diabetes UK will put all the information you need at your fingertips, helping you to ease patients' concerns and help them to start taking better control. And you'll be joining a growing network of other professional members like you who want to stay informed.
Professional membership is £38 annually, paid by Direct Debit.
What professional membership of Diabetes UK gives you:
- Discounts to the Diabetes UK Professional Conference
- Our quarterly professional magazineDiabetes Update, giving you the latest on all diabetes-related developments
- The option of a discounted subscription toDiabetic Medicine– our monthly journal publishing reviews and original articles in the fields of diabetes research and practice
- Regular issues of our magazine for non-professional members,Balance
- Professional e-newsletter
- A discount on selected books.
For more information on membership, please contact our Helpline – they will be pleased to answer any questions you may have:
- Tel:0345 123 2399*, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: Alternatively, you can write to Supporter Care, Diabetes UK, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.
*Calls to 0345 numbers cost no more than calls to geographic (01 and 02) numbers and must be included in inclusive minutes on mobile phones and discount schemes. Calls from landlines are typically charged between 2p and 10p per minute while calls from mobiles typically cost between 10p and 40p per minute. Calls from landlines and mobiles to 0345 numbers are included in free call packages.Calls may be recorded for quality and training purposes.