Join us on our London Bridges Challenge this October and get sponsored to walk almost 10 miles from West to East London along the cities iconic bridges, to raise money for Diabetes UK.
We’ll start in beautiful Battersea Park this year before criss-crossing some of London’s most iconic brides as we walk along the River Thames. We’ll pass Big Ben and the London Eye, catch a glimpse of St Pauls as we cross Millennium Bridge, pass Shakespeare’s Globe theatre and finish the walk crossing the stunning Tower Bridge. Get ready to tick off all the tourist hot spots.
The event is a family occasion, and everyone is welcome. Join us and together we can walk towards a future without diabetes.
We’ll cross 12 bridges in total and walk around 10 miles.
- £5 per person
- Children under 16 go free
- There is no minimum sponsorship requirement, please raise as much as you can for Diabetes UK. We would suggest a target of £140.
Please note: you won’t be able to register on the day, so you must register online before the event.
How we'll support you
Before we start stepping through our great capital, we’ll send you:
- A welcome pack with fundraising advice and a sponsor form
- A month before the event, you’ll get a walkers pack with everything you need to know before the walk
- A Diabetes UK t-shirt & crazy hair on the day
- A medal at the finish line