November 2017 - June 2018
Holiday Inn Regent's Park, London and online webinars.
This course has been designed for teams specialising in inpatient diabetes care.
Physicians and their teams will be supported to implement improvements in the delivery of care for people with diabetes when in hospital, using an evidence-based approach. They will join with other teams at the learning sessions to share practice and will be updated in methods of implementing and sustaining change for measurable improvements in care. They will receive coaching support in action periods between the sessions.
When and where
- Nov 2017: Introductory webinar - introduction to the programme and how to prepare for learning session 1
- 1 Dec 2017: Learning session 1 (Holiday Inn Regent’s Park, London)
- Dec 2017—Mar 2018: Action period 1 – including support webinar and individual coaching calls
- 21 Mar 2018: Learning session 2 (Holiday Inn Regent’s Park, London)
- Mar—Jun 2018: Action period 2 – including support webinar and individual coaching calls
- 28 Jun 2018: Learning session 3 & celebration (Holiday Inn Regent’s Park, London)
£3,000 per team for three taught learning sessions and all additional support. Teams will need to cover their own travel and, where necessary, accommodation costs.
To register interest for this course, please email email@example.com
(You will need to provide the names, job titles, NHS trust and contact details of the team you plan to bring)
View programme leaflet (PDF, 470KB) for more information.