The NHS and other health bodies or programmes and the government, help to inform our guidelines and recommendations.
They can be used individually or within your practice to improve the delivery and quality of diabetes care, ensuring it meets best practices.
- Diagnosis and ongoing management
- Diabetes care for people resident in care homes
- End-of-life care
- Diagnostic criteria for diabetes
- Evidence-based nutrition guidelines
- Diabetes specialist nurses improving patient outcomes
- Integrated diabetes care
- Quality and Outcomes Framework (QOF)
- Early diagnosis of children and young people
- Remission for type 2
- Nice recommendations on bariatric surgery