55 miles from London to Brighton - join our 2022 team today!
The London to Brighton bike ride is a 55 mile ride from Clapham Common in South London to the seaside town of Brighton. On 11th September 2022, join over 4000 riders pedalling their way through the idyllic English countryside and test yourself on Ditchling Beacon before gliding down to the seafront finish line.
- A Diabetes UK cycling jersey
- Lots of fundraising support from the team
- Access to a Facebook group where you can get support from your fellow cyclists
- A delicious free buffet lunch
- Water stops en-route
- Full mechanical support
- Fully marked route
- A fun event village on Brighton seafront
- The all important finishers medal!
- Option to book return travel and bike carriage back to London.
- Entry fee: £55
- Minimum sponsorship target: £250
- Date: 11th September, 2022
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on:
0345 123 2399 or firstname.lastname@example.org