55 miles from London to Brighton. Join Team DUK today.
The London to Brighton bike ride is a 55 mile ride from Clapham Common in South London to the seaside town of Brighton. Join over 4000 riders pedalling their way through the idyllic English countryside and test yourself on Ditchling Beacon before gliding down to the seafront finish line.
Please note this event is currently sold out. However, more places may become available in the coming weeks so please check back again soon.
- A Diabetes UK cycle jersey
- Lots of fundraising support
- A delicious free buffet lunch
- Water stops en-route
- Full mechanical support
- Fully marked route
- A fun event village on Brighton seafront including a bar, food stalls and yoga (social distance guidelines allowing)
- Finishers medal
- Option to book return travel and bike carriage back to London.
- SOLD OUT - This event is currently sold out, although more places may become available in the coming weeks. Please check back again soon.
- Entry fee: £55
- Minimum sponsorship target: £250
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on:
0345 123 2399 or email@example.com