London Landmarks Half Marathon 2020 coronavirus update - cancelled
The London Landmarks Half Marathon (LLHM) race organisers have confirmed that the 2020 event is cancelled. Read the full statement on the LLHM website. As soon as the organisers release more information on the 2021 event we will update this page. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in 2021?
The event is scheduled for 28th March 2021. Registration is not open yet. Register your interest today and we will get in touch with the next steps when registration opens.
You’ll be required to complete a further short registration form and to pay a non-refundable registration fee. You will also be required to raise a minimum sponsorship of £375 by 4 weeks after the event date.
Our Team Goodies for everyone to enjoy
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates including Facebook Lives.
- Your own personalised Diabetes UK technical running vest.
- Free 'Crazy Hair' and 'Bang bang sticks'.
- Lots of support from our Cheer Squad along the route and post race including massage.
- Exclusive access to our Facebook group and Strava group for you and your fellow team members.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any question you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or email@example.com.