Virgin London Marathon: coronavirus update
We are so grateful to you all for your ongoing support, and we are so proud to have you on the team. We will be with you every step of this Virgin London Marathon and we promise to keep you updated. We also have information and advice for people living with diabetes relating to the coronavirus outbreak, which you may find useful.
Apply for 2022
We are now accepting applications to join our team for the 42nd London Marathon on Sunday 24th April 2022.
If successful, you will be required to raise a minimum sponsorship of £2100 and pay a registration fee of £50. We will notify you in early 2021 if we are able to offer you a place.
Got your own place for 2021?
Register with us for 2021 and we will offer.
- Fundraising support and materials from our highly experienced team.
- Full training support including tailored plans and a direct email to the training team
- Personalised running vest and race-day accessories
- On-the-day support including dedicated cheering points, a post-race reception, massage and refreshments.
- Full access to our London Marathon Facebook and Strava groups.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on: