Virgin London Marathon: coronavirus update
Regrettably, the 2020 Virgin London Marathon can't happen in its usual iconic way this year but we will be supporting our runners to get to the start line in future years.
We are so grateful to you all for your ongoing support, and we are so proud to have you on the team. We will be with you every step of this Virgin London Marathon and we promise to keep you updated. We also have information and advice for people living with diabetes relating to the coronavirus outbreak, which you may find useful.
Got your own place for 2021?
Register with us for 2021 and we will offer.
- Fundraising support and materials from our highly experienced team.
- Full training support including tailored plans and a direct email to the training team
- Personalised running vest and race-day accessories
- On-the-day support including dedicated cheering points, a post-race reception, massage and refreshments.
- Full access to our London Marathon Facebook and Strava groups.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on: