Golden Bond place
Together, we're changing the world for people with diabetes. That's why we need relentless people like you to join our 2024 London Marathon Team.
Please note, applications for 2024 TCS London Marathon Charity Place are now closed. If you'd like to join our waitlist in case a spot becomes available, you can do so here. We will only get on touch if you have been successful.
If you secured your own place in the 2024 London Marathon official ballot, we would love for you to join our team.
We will offer:
- Fundraising support and materials from our highly experienced team.
- Full training support including tailored plans and a direct email to the training team.
- Personalised running vest and race-day accessories.
- On-the-day support including dedicated cheering points, a post-race reception, massage and refreshments.
- Full access to our London Marathon Facebook and Strava groups.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising Events team on:
Taking part in the London Marathon
For those who don’t know, the London Marathon is an annual race that starts off in Blackheath in Greenwich and ends 26.2 miles later at Buckingham Palace. Around 38,000 people take part, raising money for their favourite causes. It takes in many of London’s famous landmarks.
Although many people run the marathon, others walk it. The good news is the course is flat. And if you have mobility issues or know you’ll struggle to run the whole length, walking is an option. You'll find lots of help in our beginner run-walk training plan.
If you’ve signed up to run the event for us, and are no longer able to take part, do let us know. There’s a good chance you’ll be able to defer your place until next year. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to go through your options.