1 Million Step Challenge 2018 – Claim your free Diabetes UK shoe laces
Free Gift Terms and Conditions
- On Saturday 11 August 2018 Diabetes UK is giving away a free pair of Diabetes UK shoelaces (the “Free Gift”) to the first 800 1 Million Step Challenge participants to raised £15 or more on their JustGiving fundraising page made on that day
- To qualify for the Free Gift the participant is required to have a JustGiving page registered to the 1 Million Step Challenge 2018 event and to have received £15 or more in donations made to that that page on Saturday 11 August.
- To sign-up for 1 Million Step Challenge activity you must complete the online entry form.
- The promotion will start at 12:00am on 11 August and will end at 159pm on 11 August. Any individuals that participate in the promotion outside of this period will not be eligible to receive the Free Gift. Diabetes UK accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful attempts to participate in this promotion for any reason.
- The Free Gift is subject to availability. Diabetes UK has a maximum of 800 Free Gifts to give away, once this number of Free Gifts has been claimed and distributed, Diabetes UK shall not be obliged to give away any further or alternative gifts even where this maximum is reached prior to the above closing date.
- The Free Gift is non-transferable. Diabetes UK reserves the right to substitute the Free Gift for a gift of equivalent or greater value if such a substitution is necessary for reasons beyond Diabetes UK’s reasonable control.
- This promotion is open to mainland UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding Northern Ireland.
- Diabetes UK reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the requirements to participate in this promotion.
- The promoter of this promotion is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no. 215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.