Royal Parks Half Marathon 2022
The Royal Parks Half Marathon will take place on Sunday 9th October 2022.
Sign up while entry is just £1. Lock in the challenge and get ready to make 2022 your year. Minimum sponsorship applies.
We're working closely with event partners to make sure we have the latest updates on each event. These include social distancing measures or changes.
Key event information
- Fast and flat course.
- A sustainable event with over 66% waste from the event being recycled.
- A unique view of some of the most beautiful parks in the UK.
- All runners receive a wonderful canvas bag and unique wooden medal.
- A food festival featuring tastes from all over the world.
Successful in the official Royal Parks Half Ballot? Sign up for free and raise what you can.
We’ll support you every step of the way and provide you with:
- dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- your own personalised Diabetes UK running vest
- a dedicated Running Heroes Facebook and Strava Group
- lots of support from our Cheer Squad as you run along the route including world-class entertainment
- post-race massage and refreshments at the charity village
- post-event photographs and personalised thank you.
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.