Take on a world class, eco-friendly run this October through some of London's most historic parks
Join us in this autumnal half marathon through Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park, Kensington Gardens and help us run towards a future where diabetes can do no harm.
Key Event Info
- Fast and flat course
- A sustainable event with over 66% waste from the event being recycled
- A unique view of some of the most beautiful parks in the UK
- All runners receive a wonderful canvas bag and unique wooden medal
- Also a food festival featuring tastes from all over the world
Register now for one of our guaranteed charity places in the Royal Parks Half Marathon 2019.
Registration fee: £1
Minimum sponsorship: £350
If you were successful in the official ballot, we would love for you to use your place to run for us.
Registration fee: £0
Minimum sponsorship: Raise what you can
We’ll support you every step of the way and provide you with:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own personalised Diabetes UK running vest
- A dedicated Running Heroes Facebook and Strava Group
- Lots of support from our Cheer Squad as you run along the route including world class entertainment
- Post race massage and refreshments at the charity village
- Post event photographs and personalised thank you's
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on:
0345 123 2399 or email@example.com