Take on a world class, eco-friendly run through some of London's most historic parks.
Join us in this autumnal half marathon through Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park, Kensington Gardens and help us run towards a future where diabetes can do no harm.
Sign up for just £1
Royal Parks Half Marathon: coronavirus update
The 2020 Royal Parks Half Marathon has been postponed and will now take part on Sunday 11th April 2021
We are so grateful to you all for your ongoing support, and we are so proud to have you on the team. We will be with you every step and we promise to keep you updated if anything changes. We also have information and advice for people living with diabetes relating to the coronavirus outbreak, which you may find useful.
Key Event Info
- Fast and flat course.
- A sustainable event with over 66% waste from the event being recycled.
- A unique view of some of the most beautiful parks in the UK.
- All runners receive a wonderful canvas bag and unique wooden medal.
- Also a food festival featuring tastes from all over the world.
Register with us for now for just £1. A minimum sponsorship of £350 applies.
Successful in the official Royal Parks Half Ballot? Sign up for free and raise what you can.
We’ll support you every step of the way and provide you with:
- Dedicated fundraising and training support, including a fundraising pack and regular updates
- Your own personalised Diabetes UK running vest
- A dedicated Running Heroes Facebook and Strava Group
- Lots of support from our Cheer Squad as you run along the route including world-class entertainment
- Post race massage and refreshments at the charity village
- Post event photographs and personalised thank yous
Got any questions?
We would love to hear from you and answer any questions you may have. Contact our Fundraising events team on 0345 123 2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.