Swim22 2022 Fundraising rewards
Your chance to earn rewards for your fundraising efforts.
There are three prizes on offer:
- First donation received by 11.59pm, 23 July 2022 qualifies you to receive a Swim22 swimming hat (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 4,000 swimming hats available)
- £35+ by 11.59pm, 23 July 2022 qualifies you to receive a Swim22 medal (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 3,500 medals available)
- £100 by 11.59pm, 23 July 2022 qualifies you to receive a Swim22 t-shirt (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 2,000 t-shirts available)
- £200 by 11.59pm, 23 July 2022 qualifies you to receive a Swim22 sew on badge (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 1,500 sew on badges available)
- £350+ by 11.59pm, 23 July 2022 qualifies you to receive a Swim22 branded towel (Diabetes UK has a maximum of 1,000 towels available)
The above rewards are subject to availability. Please see the Fundraising Reward Incentive Terms and Conditions.
Fundraising reward incentives Terms and Conditions
1. Diabetes UK is giving away:
1.1 a Swim22 swimming hat to the first 4,000 Swim22 participants who receive their first donation through their Swim22 fundraising by 11:59pm, 23 July 2022
1.2 a Swim22 Medal to the first 3,500 Swim22 participants to raise £35 or more through their Swim22 fundraising by 11:59pm on 23 July 2022
1.3 a Swim22 t-shirts to the first 2,000 Swim22 participants to raise £100 or more through their Swim22 fundraising by 11:59pm on 23 July 2022. Once you've raised this amount please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm what size t-shirt you would like.
1.4 a Swim22 sew on badge to the first 1,500 Swim22 participants to raise £200 or more through their Swim22 fundraising by 11:59pm on 23 July 2022
1.5 a Swim22 towel to the first 1,000 Swim22 participants to raise £350 or more through their Swim22 fundraising by 11:59pm on 23 July 2022
For the remainder of these Terms and Conditions, these are referred to as the “Free Gifts”.
2. Participants who have opted-out of receiving prizes will not qualify and will not receive a prize.
3. To qualify for a Free Gift, you must be a registered participant of the Swim22 2022 programme, for the benefit of Diabetes UK and you must either:
3.1 Have a JustGiving profile page allocated to Swim22 2022 to raise funds for Diabetes UK and have raised the minimum donation amount as specified above, on that page by the relevant deadline specified above; or
3.2 Have raised the minimum donation amounts, as specified above, and have sent those donation amounts to Diabetes UK at the following address: FAO Swim22 Team Diabetes UK, Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH, along with your name and postal address, by the relevant deadline date specified above. Please note that donation amounts must be received by Diabetes UK by the relevant deadline date, in order for you to be eligible to receive a Free Gift. Any cheques must be made payable to ‘Diabetes UK’.
4. If you raise the minimum donation amount by the deadline date, we will email you to inform you of your Free Gift and send your Free Gift to the address linked to your JustGiving fundraising page, or the address provided when you send your donations by post. To opt out or in of receiving your Free Gift you can contact us at email@example.com
5. To sign up for Swim22 activity you must complete the online entry form which is available on our Swim22 page.
6. The promotion will start at 9am on 23 November 2022 and will end at 11:59pm on 23 July 2022. Any individuals that participate in the promotion outside of this period will not be eligible to receive the Free Gift. Diabetes UK accepts no responsibility for unsuccessful attempts to participate in this promotion for any reason. We won’t be able to send any Free Gifts after 23 July 2022 so please get in touch before this date.
7. The Free Gift is subject to availability. Diabetes UK has a maximum number of (listed below) Free Gifts to give away. Once this number of Free Gifts has been claimed and distributed, Diabetes UK shall not be obliged to give away any further or alternative gifts even where this maximum is reached prior to the above closing date. The maximum number of Free Gifts are:
7.1 4,000 Swim22 swimming hats;
7.2 3,500 Swim22 medals; and
7.2 2,000 Swim22 t-shirts; and
7.2 1,125 Swim22 sew on badge; and
7.3 1,000 Swim22 towels.
8. The Free Gifts are non-transferable. Diabetes UK reserves the right to substitute any Free Gift for a gift of equivalent or greater value if such a substitution is necessary for reasons beyond Diabetes UK’s reasonable control.
9. This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
10. Diabetes UK reserves the right to require any participant to prove that he or she meets the requirements to participate in this promotion.
11. The promoter of this promotion is The British Diabetic Association operating as Diabetes UK (English charity no. 215199 and Scottish charity no. SC039136) Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London E1 1FH.
12. Diabetes UK reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice by posting changes to the Swim22 page.
13. Neither Diabetes UK nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Diabetes UK to provide the Free Gifts that may lead to loss or damage of the Free Gift in transit to the winner.
14. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Free Gifts or these Terms and Conditions.