This September, take your fitness up a gear and complete our month long virtual coast to coast cycling challenge.
Whether you’re a weekend warrior, take it a mile at a time, or like to feel the burn on the spin bike, choose a distance that suits you. From 120 miles, right up to the 950 mile team challenge (the equivalent of Land’s End to John O’Groats)
Ride across the UK, whenever and however you can – and take on diabetes, one mile at a time.
Ready, Sept, Cycle.
- Free to register
- No minimum sponsorship requirement.
- Open to all abilities, from beginner to advanced.
- You must be aged 18 or over to register and receive an online profile page. Children are welcome to join, but they need a parent or guardian to register on their behalf.
- You will need to source your own bike and mile tracker. If you are a smartphone user there are many good tracker apps that are free to use.
How we'll support you
We'll support you every pedal of the way with training tips and fundraising advice.
You will get your very own UK Wide Cycle Ride profile page which is the online page where you will log your miles to keep a running total, collect virtual badges, collect your online fundraising and share your progress with everyone on Facebook and Twitter.
How do I count my miles?
The easiest way to keep track of your miles is by using a smartphone. If you need help finding the best app for you, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can keep track of your miles on your UK Wide Cycle Ride calendar or online profile page.
Why take part?
Register today. Take your fitness up a gear and cycle towards a stronger, healthier you.
By jumping on your bike regularly, it can help you to:
- Feel more energetic and awake over time
- Look after your blood pressure and heart health
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Sleep better
- Reduce stress levels
What are you waiting for? Sign up, feel the benefits and make every mile count for people affected by diabetes.
Any questions? Email email@example.com, or call 0345 123 2399.