Diabetes Week - 11-17 June
We're delighted you're joining us this Diabetes Week and #talkingaboutdiabetes to fight for a world where diabetes can do no harm.
You can download your fundraising pack below and find more info on doing it your way. If you've ordered a posted pack it'll be with you within 5 working days.
Create a JustGiving page to share your story and for easy online fundraising
Reach out to as many people as you can and use our hashtags to send us updates
How to fundraise your way?
Pick a place, a time and an activity. Something you enjoy, then put a fundraising spin on it.
- Pay to play
- Ask for a contribution
It's that simple. Here are some ideas to get you thinking, they're easy to organise at work, school, home or in your community.
- Have coffee and wear crazy hair, ask for a suggested donation with each cuppa.
- Run a healthy bake sale selling treats made by hand.
- Dress up or down for day with a small donation to join in.
- Organise an afternoon of fun and games in your local or nearby park.
Simple ideas that bring people together will help you start conversations about diabetes. And that's the most important thing about Diabetes Week.
Support and materials
Email us for anything you need and any materials you'd like us to send. We'll get them out to you in double time. Get in touch, we'd love to chat to you.
Crazy hair, balloons, banners, collection tins, information booklets
How else can you get involved?
There are lots of ways to support Diabetes Week. We’ll be sharing more information and downloadable resources soon.
Join the conversation on social media. Don’t forget to use the hashtags #diabetesweek #talkaboutdiabetes
- Hear from our supporters online – they’ll be sharing their stories of living with diabetes throughout the week.
- Order information and resources from our online shop.
- To promote your event download and customise our Diabetes Week poster (PDF, 893KB)