We're here if you have any questions about leaving a gift in your Will, whether it's about the work of Diabetes UK,or how to leave a gift.
Meet the team
We're always happy to help.
Feel free to get in touch. You can call Samantha Reid on 020 7424 1854 or Elizabeth Hancocks on 020 7424 1853. You can also e-mail the team firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our promises to you
We want you to feel comfortable and happy about it, so these are our promises to you:
- We understand your family and friends must always come first.We understand your family and friends must always come first.
- If you would like your gift to fund a specific area of work, you can always put this in your Will, and we will make sure your wish is respected.
- We will handle your gift efficiently, so that it can do the greatest good, and with the utmost care and sensitivity.
- If you have decided to leave a gift in your Will and want to let us know, we'd love to thank you. However, you don't have to tell us because we know your Will is personal to you.
- We recognise you have the right to change your mind about leaving a gift at any time.