Eating nutritious, healthy and downright delicious food is that bit easier with our meal planners.
We've created multiple different weekly meal plans to suit all types and tastes. They're nutritionally balanced, are calorie and carb counted, and can help if you want to lose weight. They also make sure you eat your five a day and have the right amounts of dairy (calcium), wholegrain foods, oily fish (if you eat it) and very little (or no) processed meat. So get cooking and enjoy the food you love, but healthier.
Please note that these meal plans are not suitable for pregnant women or people who want to gain weight.
You can see that there are a lot of options and it can be tricky to know where to start – our food tool can help.
Use the links below to read the meal plans online. All plans are for seven days.
- Low-carb planner (1,600 to 1,800 calories a day)
- Mediterranean meal planner (1,500 to 1,800 calories a day)
- Cooking for one meal planner (1,750 to 1,900 calories a day)
- Family of four meal planner (Can adjust but around 2,000 calories a day)
- Budget meal planner (around 1,800 to 2,000 calories a day)
- 1,500 calories a day meal plan for men and women
- Vegan meal planner
- 1,200 calories a day meal plan for women
- 1,200 calories a day meal plan for women (vegetarian)
- 1,500 calories a day meal plan for men and women (vegetarian)
- 1,800 calories a day meal plan for men
- 1,800 calories a day meal plan for men (vegetarian)