- Preheat the oven to 150°C/gas mark 2 and use the oil to grease a large baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, seeds and almonds. Set aside.
- Lightly beat the egg white with the sweetener and honey until frothy. Add the oats, seeds and nuts mixture and jumble together to ensure all are well coated.
- Spread evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Add the raisins and apricots, mix together well on the tray and bake for a further 8-10 minutes.
- Leave the granola on the baking sheet until it cools.
- If stored in an airtight container, the granola will keep for at least two weeks.
- Serve with skimmed milk and fresh berries, or a chopped apple. You could also top this dish with a teaspoon of 0% fat yogurt.
- Try adding different seeds such as sunflower. You can also experiment with different nuts, such as walnuts or crushed brazil nuts in place of almonds, or dried prunes rather than apricots.