- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas mark 4. Put the breadcrumbs, oats and pumpkin seeds into a bowl and mix well.
- Core and chop the apples, leaving the skin on, and put in an ovenproof dish. Add the blackberries then pour the apple juice into the dish.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture on top of the fruit, then drizzle with the honey.
- Bake in the oven for around 15–20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve the crumble straight away, with a scoop of half-fat crème fraiche or natural yogurt.
- By using eating apples in this recipe, rather than the cooking variety, you don't need to add any extra sugar. This is because eating apples are naturally sweeter.
- Apple skins contain fibre so avoid peeling them.
- Blackberries are packed with antioxidants, including vitamin C, and they're also a good source of fibre.
- Wholegrains, such as oats, contain a type of fibre called beta-glucan which can help to lower cholesterol if eaten regularly.