- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Place the apricots in a single layer in an ovenproof dish. Drizzle over the orange zest and juice, then place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- While you wait, mix together all the ingredients for the topping in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the topping over the apricots and return to the oven for 10–12 minutes, until golden.
- Serve with a little ice cream or light crème fraîche.
- Try using a mixture of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in place of the almonds.
- Peaches work well instead of apricots.