- Place all the marinade ingredients in a non-metallic bowl and stir well.
- Add the salmon fillets, coat in the marinade and set aside to allow the flavours to infuse.
- Cook for 3–4 minutes over a medium heat, add any remaining marinade, turn over and cook the other side for 3–4 minutes.
- Scatter with the coriander and spring onions before serving.
- Also works well with other fish fillets such as mackerel, river cobbler or fresh tuna.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge and reheat until piping-hot throughout.