- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6. Lightly grease some mini muffin tins. The mixture will make 48 mini muffins so you may need to re-use the tins (or you can make about 18 large muffins, if you prefer).
- In a bowl, sieve together the flour, polenta, baking powder and paprika.
- Mix together the milk, butter and eggs in another bowl before folding into the flour mixture. Add the bacon and rosemary and mix together.
- Spoon into the muffin tins and sprinkle with a little Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes until golden. Cool and serve.
- For a veggie version, try adding chopped sundried tomatoes in place of bacon.
- Also good with other herbs such as oregano or thyme.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost for 2 hours. To serve, defrost/warm in the microwave or a moderate oven.