- Heat the oil in a wok or large saucepan. Add the beef strips, stir for 1 minute, then add the ginger and garlic and stir for another minute. Remove the beef from the wok and set aside.
- Put the wok back on the heat and add the onion and carrot. Stir for 2 minutes, then add the red pepper and broccoli. Stir for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of water, then cover with a saucepan lid to trap the steam. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Return the beef, along with any juices, to the wok. Stir well. Add the mangetout and noodles, then stir for 2 minutes, until the noodles are hot.
- Finally, stir through the oyster sauce and place in bowls. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
- For a gluten-free version, use rice noodles.
- You can use pork, chicken or turkey for this dish.
- For a vegetarian version, use strips of tofu in place of beef.