- For the base: Preheat the oven to 180°C (160° fan)/350F/gas 4. Grease and line the base of a 20 cm/8" springform cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- Stir together all the ingredients for the base in a mixing bowl. Pack the mixture into the base of the prepared tin.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until set and golden on top. Remove the tin to a wire rack to cool.
- For the yogurt and blueberry topping: Purée about one-quarter of the blueberries with the lemon juice and 1 tbsp granulated sweetener in a food processor
- Pass through a fine sieve into a large mixing bowl. Add the Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and remaining sweetener, beating well until thick and creamy.
- Spoon on top of the baked base, spreading out evenly. Top with the remaining blueberries.
- Cover and freeze the cake for 4 hours.
- Remove the cake from the freezer about 45 minutes before serving to let it soften.
- Turn out from the tin and cut into slices with a warm, damp knife.
- This recipe would work brilliantly served with extra fruit. If you prefer, try using all whole blueberries in the yogurt mix. This will also reduce the free sugars.
- Double-check your sweetener packet for recommended amounts.