- Preheat oven to 180°C/gas mark 4.
- Add oil to a pan over a medium to low heat, then add the leeks. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring regularly until they are soft. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray a cake or flan tin with oil, then spray each square of pastry and lay them on the flan tin, creating a star shape.
- Add the eggs, yogurt and pepper to a bowl and beat well. Stir in the leeks and put the mixture into the pastry case. Sprinkle with goat's cheese and bake for 15-18 minutes, until just set.
- Scatter with chives and a little black pepper to serve.
- Try this quiche with different cooked vegetables, such as broccoli or sweet peppers. Works well with leftover veggies too.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Then defrost in the fridge or microwave and reheat until piping hot throughout.