- For the mint chutney, place the mint, chilli and onion into a blender or food processor and blend to a purée, adding a little water if necessary.
- Stir through the yogurt, season well and add a pinch of chilli powder.
- For the chana chaat, in a large bowl mix together all the ingredients and combine well. Garnish with the garam masala and a little mint chutney.
- Chana chaat is also good served warm, just heat in the microwave for a few minutes to serve with the cold mint chutney.
- Freezing instructions: Defrost at room temperature for 2 hours, or warm in the microwave or a moderately heated oven.