- Preheat the oven to 190°C/ gas mark 5.
- Roast the peppers and onions for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Remove any charred pieces and discard. Reserve half the peppers and onions, then add the other half to a blender with the tomatoes, tomato puree, cumin, oregano and chilli flakes. blend until smooth.
- Chop the rest of the onion and red pepper, then stir into the blended ingredients along with the fresh coriander. Stir in the remaining ingredients and serve with the vegetable sticks.
- You could use any colour peppers. Also delicious served with pitta bread fingers.
- The salsa also works well as an accompaniment to grilled meat or fish. Or try adding some to your favourite sandwich or wrap.