- Season the fish and sprinkle with the sesame oil.
- Simmer the seaweed, spring onion, mushroom and stock for 5–6 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 3–4 minutes until the fish and vegetables are cooked. Serve.
- Dried seaweed is available from good health food shops and some supermarkets. Low in fat and highly nutritious, there are lots of varieties and add great flavour to a dish.
- You could use salmon, fresh tuna, haddock or prawns instead of cod.
- For a vegan version, use extra shiitake mushrooms and some tofu.