- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/ gas 6.
- Place the chicken, shallots, garlic, celery, carrots, potatoes, wine, stock and thyme into a large casserole dish, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the cabbage and cornflour mix, stir well and cook uncovered for a further 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- This dish also works well with chunks of pork loin or turkey breast.
- You could use Brussels sprouts rather than cabbage.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge and reheat until piping hot throughout.