- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the red pepper and garlic and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the pork and cook for 3-4 minutes until browned.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, puree, molasses, paprika and chilli, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the beans, simmer for another 5 minutes then serve.
- You can use any beans, such as kidney beans, blackeyed peas or mixed beans.
- Chunks of chicken or turkey work well instead of pork.
- For a veggie version, add 200g button mushrooms and marinated tofu pieces in place of the meat.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge and reheat until piping hot throughout.