- Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
- Place the chicken in an ovenproof dish and arrange the potatoes around it.
- Mix together all the remaining ingredients, except the parsley, and pour over the chicken.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes, remove the foil and cook for a further 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the parsley, season to taste and serve.
- This recipe also works well with lean cuts of meat such as lamb fillet or pork fillet.
- You could use sweet potatoes instead of ordinary potatoes.
- Freezing instructions: Suitable for freezing once cooked. Defrost in the fridge and reheat until piping hot throughout.