- Mix the chicken strips, oregano, lemon juice, garlic and black pepper together and set aside to infuse for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together the cucumber and yogurt. Add tomatoes and mint together and mix with the salad leaves.
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add the chicken and mix well to ensure even cooking – it should take around 4 minutes.
- Warm the pitta bread in a dry frying pan or toaster and cut in half and open to create pockets. Fill with salad and chicken, squeeze with lemon juice from the wedges and drizzle with the yogurt and cucumber mix.
- For a veggie version, use chargrilled slices of aubergine and courgette or falafels.
- This also works well with strips of pork or turkey.