- Drain the salmon and remove the skin, but keep the bones as they are packed with calcium. Add to a bowl and mash roughly with a fork.
- Add the onion, red pepper, cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice and black pepper to the salmon and mix well.
- Warm the tortillas in a dry frying pan or griddle pan for 1-2 minutes. Place on a clean work surface, divide the salad and the salmon between the two tortillas, placing the mixture in the middle and leaving a 3-4cm gap around the edges.
- Roll up, tucking in the edges, then cut in half at an angle to serve.
- For packed lunches or picnics, roll the packed tortilla tightly in greaseproof paper or foil, twisting the ends to secure. When eating just unwrap one end and peel the paper off as you eat it, tearing in a spiral as you munch your way down.
- Try using tuna in place of salmon and spice it up with a little chili powder, or add herbs such as fresh coriander or dill.