- Preheat oven to 180°C / gas mark 4.
- De-stone, peel, and mash a ripe avocado into a bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, a pinch of pepper, yogurt, lime juice and coriander, then mix well. Place in a bowl and sprinkle with chilli, if using.
- Meanwhile, place the tortillas onto a baking tray and bake for 10- 12 minutes, turning a couple of times. While they’re cooking, chop your dipping vegetables.
- Arrange veggies and tortilla chips on a serving platter with the guacamole to serve.
- If you prefer a spicy guacamole, add chilli flakes and/or 1 tsp of chilli powder along with the pepper.
- You can use any vegetables you like for dipping. Choose a variety of different colours or textures to keep things interesting.
- This recipe can be made gluten-free easily - all you need to do is use gluten-free tortillas.