- Pour the boiling water over the teabags and leave to infuse, removing them when the tea is slightly stronger than you would normally think.
- Remove the teabags or strain, then stir in the sweetener. Add a couple of slices of lemon then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, add slices of lemon and a sprig of mint to glasses, along with some ice cubes.
- Half fill a jug with ice cubes, add the rest of the lemon and a sprig of mint. Then, fill the jug with cooled tea and serve.
- Try using different tea such as green tea, mint, fruit tea or lapsang souchong.
- Oranges and limes work as an alternative to lemons.