- In a bowl, beat the egg, yogurt, white pepper and cheeses together, mixing well. Stir in the spring onion and peas.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder, mixing well. Lightly oil a mug, then add the ingredients. Heat for 2 minutes on full power (800W) then leave to stand for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle with paprika and a few chives to serve.
- Can either be eaten direct from the mug or turned out onto a plate and served with salad.
- Add more fresh herbs, such as parsley, mint or basil for extra flavour.
- You could use other vegetables such as sweetcorn, finely chopped celery or peppers.