- Slice the banana and divide between 4 small coffee cups, to three quarters of the way up to the top.
- In a bowl, mix together the beaten egg, cocoa powder and sweetener.
- Add the yogurt and almond extract. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the baking powder and divide the mixture evenly between the four cups.
- Microwave on full power (800W) for two minutes.
- Use chunks of fresh pear instead of the banana.
- Try adding vanilla extract in place of almond, or spice it up with a teaspoon of ginger powder.