- Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
- Add the oats to a bowl, stir in the water and set aside.
- In another bowl, beat the mashed bananas a little so they become almost creamy, and then add the sweetener and cinnamon.
- Next, add the carrot and courgette, and mix well. Add the soaked oats, apple, apricots, and seeds, and mix again.
- Spread out the mixture to a thickness of 1½–2cm thick and gently press down onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 30–40 minutes. Check after 20 minutes and if it’s starting to get very brown around the edges cover with foil for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Allow to cool, cut into 16 portions and serve.